The mission of Student Services Directorate is to provide a nuturing environment, support services and extracurricular activities which serves to enrich the students' learning experience and assist them in achieving their goals.
The Student Services staff is committed to providing comprehensive services for prospective, current, and graduating students making the transition from the education to the work environment.
To achieve this purpose, the goal of the Student Services Directorate provides:
- Pre-enrollment advising and assessment that assists students in identifying their interests and abilities;
- An orientation program that assists students in transitioning to the College and that enhances their opportunitites for personal, educational, and career success;
- Convenient admission and registration services that facilitate access to the College;
- Accurate, current, and expedient financial assistance counseling and services in a manner that maximizes the student's ability to attend college.
- Counseling suitable to the needs of stdents and a refrral service for students whose needs require attention outsdie of the College.
- Tutorial services, career information, and job placement assistance