The CSI (Connecting Students with Industry) Advanced Industrial Maintenance (AIM) Program partners students with North Alabama industry while they pursue a two-year technical associate degree in Mechatronics. The program combines cutting-edge curriculum with advanced manufacturing technology, paid working-based learning experience, and highly sought-after business soft skill principles.
Who is eligible
- Current Drake State Advanced Manufacturing Technician Program students
- New students for the fall semester
Things to know
Applications will not be accepted after 11:59 p.m. CST on August 3, 2022. The following documents need to be completed and/or on file prior to completing this application. Currently enrolled Drake State students should skip steps one and two and complete steps three and four.
- New or unenrolled students must complete the Drake State Application for Admission.
- Submit an official copy of your high school or college transcript (whichever is applicable) to the Office of Admissions. If you are a Spring 2022 graduate, an unofficial copy is required until an official transcript becomes available.
- Write a 300-500 word essay on the following prompt: What are your career goals and how will the CSI Program help you achieve these goals?
- Submit an updated resume.
For questions, please contact Director of Workforce Development Dr. Karen Ray at email@example.com or (256) 551-5227.
I, the undersigned applicant for admission, understand that withholding information requested in this application, or giving false information will make me ineligible for admission to, or continuation of enrollment, in J. F. Drake State Community and Technical College. I, therefore, certify that all statements contained herein are correct and complete. I further agree that J. F. Drake State Community and Technical College is not responsible or liable for any information determined to be false or incomplete. I also agree to share information obtained in this application with industry partners for the selection of candidates in the CSI (Connecting Students with Industry) Advanced Industrial Maintenance (AIM) Program
Complete full name typed will suffice for signature.