Enrollment Services oversees the college recruitment, enrollment, and retention of students at J.F. Drake State Community and Technical College.
Objective of Enrollment Services are:
- Provide a broad range of consultative services to prospective and current students and their families
- Advise and assist students regarding program admission requirements.
- Provide a wide variety of outreach activities by visiting high schools, churches, secondary schools and community-based organizations to promote the college.
- Representing the College at college and career fairs.
- Provide Campus Tours for individuals and groups
- Provide College Prep Information Sessions
- Conduct iStart Strong New Student Orientation
- Offer Summer Programs
Contact Enrollment Services Manager, Tiffany Green